Algade expert in radiation protection and radioactivity measurement in the environment
About us ?
Algade ; Half a century of experience at your service
ALGADE, a subsidiary of the CARSO group, has developed for more than 20 years a complete range of services to best meet your needs in the field of studies and radioactivity measurements
- Expertises and control in the field of radiological protection
- Instruments for Radon measurement and aerosol sampling
- Radioactivity analysis for all types of environmental samples by our accredited laboratories (accreditation certificates available on website www.cofrac.fr)
- Training in radiation protection and radon measurement
Our scientific and technical expert areas
Expertise and control
In radiological protection
Radioactivity measurement for industrial companies, medical and dental care facilities, local authorities, and building owners and occupants.
Expertises, advices, studies, regulatory technical controls in the field of radiation protection and radioactivity measurements.
Monitoring of radiological environments, radiological caracterization of materials and wastes, workplace surveys and dosimetric monitoring of workers exposed to natural radioactivity.
For radioactivity measurement
Design, manufacturing, sales, maintenance, inspection and calibration of radon measurement monitors and aerosol samplers
Radioactivity analysis for all types of environmental samples (soil, water, filters, sediments, fauna and flora) and wastes, Radon analysis and regulatory dosimetric monitoring of workers exposed to natural radioactivity perfomed by our accredited laboratories (COFRAC Accreditations n°1-1038 and 1-1039 available on the website www.cofrac.fr).
In radiological protection
Specific training sessions for radiation protection in the fields of radon measurements, workers exposure to natural radioactivity or medical treatments.
Our ÆR monitors
Discover our range of products for household users and professionals :
- DPR Radon dosimeter : (LR115 sensor) measurement in closed configuration for all types of atmosphere caracterization, analysis under accreditation by ALGADE laboratories.
- KODALPHA Radon dosimeter x3 : (LR115 sensor) measurement in open configuration specific for private houses testing, analysis under accreditation by ALGADE laboratories.
- ÆR : Electronic Radon monitor for a simple, reliable and fast measurement at home.
- ÆR2+ and ÆR2C : Electronic Radon monitor for a simple, reliable and fast measurement in buildings, with data storage and remote access.
Do not hesitate to contact our Team for additional information or specific requests.
|ALGADE’s laboratories developped a quality management service that fully complies to ISO/IEC 17025 requirements with one major objective the customer satisfaction. ALGADE guarantees technical competences, reliable results, standard tracability and confidentiality. Accredited domains are linked to radionuclides analysis in all type of environmental samples (accreditation certificates available on website www.cofrac.fr).|
|Instrumentation department manages its activities (Design, manufacturing, sales, maintenance, inspection and calibration of radon measurement monitors and aerosol samplers) under ISO 9001 certification (AFAQ n°2000/14864.5)|
On the basis of historical competences in the field of radiation protection, ALGADE is recognized by ASN (French Nuclear Safety Authority), for :
- Radon measurements in Public Building under Health Code regulation
- Radiation protection controls (medical, industry, …)
- Radioactivity analysis in environmental samples
The next Radon N1A training course will take place on March 6 through 9, 2023. For further information or registration, please feel free to contact us.
By the merger of two of its laboratories, ALGADE creates a single competitive analytical platform dedicated to Radon dosimeters analysis at its Bessines-sur-Gartempe facility.