For a simple and fast measurement of radon gas at home
Check yourself the quality of your indoor atmosphere with ÆR, a real-time digital monitoring device for the detection of radon*, a well-known health hazard in dwellings
- Simple to use
- Real time data display
- Detection by photodiode
- An emoticon indicates when the standard threshold determined by health authorities is exceeded or not
- Cumulative average over 24hrs, 1 month, or long term
- Temperature and humidity measure
- 1 year battery lifespan (alkaline 1,5V LR14 type C)
- Dimensions : 10.5 cm x 3.6 cm x 8.6 cm (H x D x W) Poids : 315 g
- Conditions of normal use for warranty : Humidity < 80%, and temperature range 0°C to 40°C
Compliant with the requirements of International standard ISO 11665-5.
Also available in the ÆR range:
- ÆR + : Simple, fast, high sensitivity measure of radon in buildings. Data storage, download via USB
- ÆR C : Connected version. Remote access via Sigfox (Internet of Things).
- ÆR Pro : Enables the regulation of ventilation according to radon activity. On application.