- High sensitivity radon measure
- Simple to use
- Real time data display, programmable measuring periods, from 15 mn to 4h
- Detection by photodiode, sensitivity 15 (Bq/m3) by (counts/hour)
- An emoticon indicates when the standard threshold determined by health authorities is exceeded or not
- Cumulative average over 24hrs, 1 month, or long term
- Data storage, download via USB
- Temperature and humidity measure
- 1 year battery lifespan (ÆR + : alkaline 1,5V / ÆR C : Lithium 3.6V)
- Dimensions : 10.5 cm x 3.6 cm x 8.6 cm (H x D x W) Weight : 315 g
- ÆR C : Data are transmitted automatically on the internet, via Sigfox IoT network (Internet of Things)
- ÆR C : Website for remote data browsing. Check out aer.app.algade.fr for a live demo (user = demo, password = demo)
- Conditions of normal use for warranty : Humidity < 80%, and temperature range 0°C to 40°C
Compliant with the requirements of International standard ISO 11665-5.
Also available in the ÆR range:
- ÆR: Simple and fast measurement of radon by homeowners or tenants
- ÆR Pro : Ventilation control output, based on radon activity concentration. On application. .
* radon is a radioactive gas identified by the WHO since 1987 as a health hazard, potentially leading to lung cancer.