- High sensitivity Radon measure
- Simple to use
- Real time data display, programmable measuring periods, from 15 mn to 4h
- Detection by photodiode, sensitivity 15 (Bq/m3) by (counts/hour)
- An emoticon indicates whether the standard threshold determined by health authorities is exceeded or not
- Cumulative average over 24hrs, 1 month, or long term
- Data storage, download via USB with ÆRsoft software for Windows 7/8/10
- Temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure measures, air quality indicator
- 1 month battery lifespan (Lithium Ion, charge via USB)
- Dimensions : 14.4 cm x 9.2 cm x 5.1 cm Weight : 310 g
- Data are transmitted automatically on the internet via Sigfox IoT network or via LoRa network (Internet of Things)
- Website for remote data browsing. Check out aer.app.algade.fr for a live demo (user = demo, password = demo)
- Conditions of normal use for warranty : Humidity < 80%, and temperature range 0°C to 40°C
Compliant with the requirements of International standard ISO 11665-5.
* Radon is a radioactive gas identified by the WHO since 1987 as a health hazard, potentially leading to lung cancer.